Monday 29 February 2016

A day spent with some seals

The other week, my Family and I went up to Norfolk to spend the day at the beach. Going to the beach for a day in February has become a bit or a tradition over the past few years. We either go to Southwold for the day, or we pick somewhere to go on the Norfolk coast. This year we decided to visit a beach named Horsey in Norfolk, to hopefully see some seals. It can be a bit hit and miss when it comes to actually seeing the seals, We've been before and not seen a single one, but luckily this time the beach was littered with them. They looked stupidly cute lazily sprawled out on the sand, every so often one would move to have a little stretch or scratch and then it would flop back down. I can't decide if I wish I was a seal, or if I want one as a pet! We also had a lovely lunch in a local pub.
So here's a little post to show some of the photos I took during the day and of the seals, enjoy xx

Best lunch ever!!!












Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment