Monday 5 October 2015

A Lovely Autumnal walk

I love Autumn, and every year I look forward to enjoying all those cliché autumnal things, like the pretty colours of the trees, cold nights allowing you to snuggle up in front of the TV with a giant hot chocolate, halloween, bonfire night , fluffy jumpers and cinnamon flavoured everything.

Going out for Sunday walks is something my family and I have done ever since I was a child, however I have only recently started to appreciate them more, lets just say when I was younger the walks often involved a lot of moaning and whining, and the only thing that would keep me quiet was the promise of an ice cream or some sort of cake from a cafe at the end. But now I'm older I have found I really enjoy just popping out for a little Sunday stroll. And of corse Autumn is my favourite time of year to do it!
So yesterday we decided to go out to a place called Fineshade wood, I went there in the spring to see thousands of beautiful bluebells, and since then I promised myself that I would visit again in the autumn to see all the pretty colours of the trees, and yesterday it definitely didn't disappoint. Theres just something special about being surrounded by all those beautiful autumnal colours. The golden yellow, and rich orange and red leaves on the trees are also very photogenic. I couldn't wait to do a Blog post about it.

So I would definitely recommend just taking a couple of hours to pop out for a little stroll, to admire how pretty Autumn can be, its also very relaxing.


I thought I would share a few pictures I took on the walk... enjoy x













No comments:

Post a Comment